Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dear 2009...

Dear 2009-

Thank you:

-For good friends, both near and far, and for loving me even though being a "good friend" is my weakness.
-For all the love, laughter and joys that I felt.
-For both sickness and health. Because all the good we know comes from the trials we overcome.
-For all the things that stayed the same and the changes that helped me grown and learn.
-For an economy that looks like it is turning around, but can I have my money back now from what was lost? :)
-For a husband who adores every move I make, even when they are foolish ones.
-For children who let me be their friend on Facebook and who love me even though I am not perfect.
-For all the miracles I see every day.
-For another blessed year with my little family here in Wisconsin, and the memories that we made.

May 2010 be a year for gratitude and blessings!

No comments: