Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pamela's wedding!

I know this post is picture overload, and I am sorry about that! But my sister just got married and it was such a beautiful wedding, that I just had to share my favorite pics! Enjoy!Me and my groom... :)
The whole Hasse/Morgan side of the family...
Kennedy wasn't feeling good, so instead of walking down as the flower girl, she walked down the aisle with me!
Uncle Brad shot the whole wedding video!



Me and my beautiful sis!

Me, my cousin, and his boyfriend Josh.
Our little ring bearer.

Well, TJ didn't quite make it down the aisle as a ring bearer, so Alex was the bearer of the ring bearer. Or something like that.






Mackenzie and Logan walked down the aisle together.















I don't know what we are doing here, but it was a funny picture! :)

I don't know what we were doing here either. Hey - at least you can't blame it on alcohol!
Natalie got a guitar from Grandma and Grandpa Hasse on her birthday! It was so cool! She loved playing with it at the wedding! :)


This is TJ running BACK down the aisle after Alex carried him down to the alter. At least everyone got a good laugh!


My dad and Logan.















No comments: