Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The AMAZING Miss Emily...

Okay, so last week, Miss Emily (the kids dance teacher, she has taught ALL the kids for 4 years now) asked me for pictures of my kids. She said she was making something for me. So I picked out some favorite pictures of the kids and brought them to her. Um, tonight she BLEW ME AWAY!!!! She gave me the most AMAZING present anyone could ever ask for!!! It was a drawing that SHE had created of my kids all together. I attempted tonight to take a picture of it, because the scanner is hooked up to Brian's computer, which is in California right now...but that is besides the point. You can get an idea of it... All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for such a beautiful gift. I love being a mother, and having our kids portrayed in such an angelic and personal creation is just priceless. I told her that she really needs to consider sharing this talent with others. It would be a waste for everyone not to be able to see how talented she is! In our family (and in our church) we believe that talents are a gift from God, and it is our responsibility to develop those talents and share them with others so that we can enlighten other lives with the gifts that we were given. Miss Emily, you need to share this!!! Below are the photos I gave her, as well as a picture of Miss Emily and her precious baby Jaret that I photographed over the summer...










































No comments: