Saturday, November 14, 2009

My firstborn turns 13!

Well, we survived the chaos! Actually, I have to be honest...Alex has a GREAT group of friends. They were all respectful and mannerly, I would have any one of them back at our house again. There were about 70 people here all together (about 60 13 year olds). We had an awesome DJ. We turned the garage into a big karaoke DJ dance floor and the kids sang and danced the night away. We had a large 20x30 tent attached to our heated garage. It looked just like a dance club with the DJ lights and fog machine! Sorry for the picture overload! But I know Alex wants to show some of his friends at school.
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex, your birthday sounded like a lot of fun you are a pretty cool kid. I love you Alex Hasse-

-A friend From East Shore