Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Panoramic Birthday gift

We don't give our kiddos birthday presents...but we give them a party, take them out for a birthday dinner, and then this year I started a new tradition...a panoramic birthday frame! I soooooo wish I would have thought of this earlier, but alas, my older kiddos got the short end of the stick! :( Anyway, I make a huge 36x14 print of 4 photos and then a "saying" and frame it. Then, every year on their birthday I plan on updating it with the new one. These will hang in the kids rooms. So far, I have only done TJ's, Kennedy's and now Alex's. It is great, because we spend a couple hours in a photo shoot and then I get to capture those looks, expressions and silly behavior that only they can create at that age in their lives. I just LOVE the way Alex's turned out. I am sure that I will have a photo of it once it is framed, but until then you can see the image above. It really shows his personality and how unique he is. He is a trendy dresser that likes to wear hats...that's my boy!

No comments: