Saturday, February 6, 2010

Race Day and Alex forensics

Mackenzie, Daddy and I ran in a 5K race this morning. It was the Seroogy's Valentine Race, which ended with chocolate bars and cheese. Too bad I am not eating those on my diet! But the girls enjoyed it! Anyway, it was a pretty cold day (um, close to 0 with wind chills), but Mackenzie and Daddy did awesome! Mommy - not so well. Probably wasn't a smart idea with the limited amount of food I am eating per day. Silly me...


Alex also competed in his first Forensics meet today. I didn't get any photos (I think he would have been a BIT embarrassed if mom would have taken out the big camera...) but he looked sharp in his church clothes. Forensics is new to me, it is all about public speaking and working as a group and getting points, competing against other groups. Of course, Alex is a natural at this...

No comments: