Friday, November 14, 2008

Alex turns 12 years old today! Sniff, sniff...









My "baby" isn't a baby anymore...I just can't believe it. My oldest is 12 years old...

It was such an amazing day though! Alex went to school and then I picked him up with 4 of his best friends. They came home with him and they hung out for about an hour. Then we took off at about 4:15 pm and drove to Appleton. We went to "Red Robin" for dinner. Alex loved "Rachel" our waitress!

Then we were off to the Peter Pan play...how cool is it that Alex was able to perform on his birthday! It was absolutely awesome! I saw the play for the third time, and was still "wowed" by his performance. He is such a talented kid! The play was performed by Kimberly high school, but he auditioned for the part of "John" with a whole bunch of other 5th-7th graders...at first I couldn't believe that he beat out his competition...but after seeing him perform tonight, I can understand why! He is just pure raw talent and loves acting!
We didn't get the boys home until after 10...but everyone agreed it was worth the late night out!

No comments: