Monday, May 18, 2009

First Day on Cruise

Our statesroom guy made us little animals out of our towels every night for turndown service...

Did I mention that I ate at least 5 desserts a day??? Um, per meal? ;)




The service was phenomenal. They put ketchup on the kids plate every night in the shape of Mickey Mouse!


First night in one of the three dining rooms!

Opening night party on deck!



We had to do a safety check and report with lifevests on to the deck.

The food...oh, the food!

When we first boarded the ship:


This was a replica of our ship...they were playing around while I was checking in...

We had a balcony (verdanah) off our our stateroom...I won't go any other way again! LOVED it!



Did I mention how nice the rooms were???? Aunt Theresa is standing next to one of the bunk beds...

No comments: