Thursday, May 28, 2009

In my next life...

...I think I want to be cake decorator. Or, a party planner. Hmmmm... Anyway, this was the first time I attempted to make a "fancy" cake for a party. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE my cakes at my parties. I feel like they are the centerpiece for every aspect of the party! But, they cost A LOT! And so I took a whack at it and made this VERY large cake myself! I am pretty proud of it! I decided to take pictures tonight, even though the party is not until tomorrow night, because I fear the cake won't be so pretty...or be standing quite so tall by tomorrow night. :( It weighs a TON! The bottom cake is coconut with raspberry filling. The middle is marble with chocolate creme filling. The top is strawberry with cream cheese filling. I hope it tastes as good as that sounds. Will let you know tomorrow!

No comments: