Tuesday, January 6, 2009

updating from Christmas


























A bit of a photo overload, I know! :) But, I just wanted to share some of my fave pics that were taken over the holidays. Most of them are in our holiday card, but that's okay!
Anyway, we went the day after Thanksgiving (a tradition) to cut our Christmas tree. Let me tell you how hard it is to get 7 people to agree on one measly tree! I think I am one of the pickiest! Brian just cares about what it smells like! So there are some photos from that adventure...that is also the place that Santa was at...and you can see how much he enjoyed the kids sitting on his lap from his "deer in the headlights" look! LOL!
At 2 am one morning, I couldn't sleep...all I could think about was what I was going to do for our holiday cards. My mind started to wander and I thought about the first dusting of snow that we had gotten that day (if only I would have known then that we would be dumped on for months to come!)...and then I started thinking about how cute TJ looked in front of the tree that day...playing with a candy cane...that is when I decided how I wanted to layout the cards. I knew I could get started right away with TJ, so after some persuading and finger poking to get him awake, I got him down to his diaper, candycane in hand, and santa hat atop his head! Off to the tree we went for a mini photo session! You can see him yawning in some of my favorite photos! It was great mother-son bonding time (at least it was for me...he didn't seem to mind though).

No comments: