Thursday, March 5, 2009

How well do you know your husband?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? That’s easy, Fox News or CNN.
Brian says: yep, not so much CNN anymore though.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian, Ranch, French. Most anything, but usually not Blue Cheese.
Brian says: except at Cocos in Phoenix where the blue cheese has parmesan in it

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Spaghettio’s
Brian says: or anything from chef boy ardee or however you spell it.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Coke or Pepsi, but if he is trying to watch sugar or caffeine it is water or club soda.
Brian says: club soda is refreshing. Fun to swap with an unsuspecting family member too.

5. Where did he go to high school? Mountain Pointe?
Brian says: you even got the “e” right at the end?!

6. What size shoe does he wear? Hmmm. Depends on the foot. One of his feet is a whole ½ size bigger. I think a 9 on one foot and a 9 ½ on the other?
Brian says: sounds like a retard.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Books. About anything. Religion, computer programming, you name it. If it isn’t that it is model airplanes or model railroads.
Brian says: “anything” is pretty broad. I don’t think I’ve ever bought a book that doesn’t fit into those 4 categories.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Hmmm. That is a tough one. Something from Subway?
Brian says: no, subway gets boring after a while. My all time favorite is the hoagie at Uncle Sams in North Phoenix.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? BBQ potato chips
Brian says: or Thai food. Any asian food I guess.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Anything. He isn’t picky.
Brian says: cinnamon toast crunch, but it gets old quick.

11. What would he never wear? Pink. Just pink.
Brian says: and I don’t like turtle necks, they make me panic.

12. What is his favorite sports team? None. He doesn't like following sports too much. But since we live in Green Bay, I will say the Packers.
Brian says: I’ve always liked the Vikings but I’ve really enjoyed following the Packer’s since we live here.

13. Who did he vote for? McCain
Brian says: for sure, but Romney or Huckabee would have been good too.

14. Who is his best friend? Me :)
Brian says: of course. Or my brother.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Talk about homeschooling.
Brian says: leave trash in the suburban. or papers in the sun visors so they fall on me when I flip them down. and the toilet seat is always down.

16. What is his heritage? ½ German, ½ Italian.
Brian says: and 100% animal… ha ha

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? German Chocolate
Brian says: yes.

18. Did he play sports in high school? No.
Brian says: too busy playing with computers.

19. What kind of music does he like? Country, then church music.
Brian says: maybe the other way around. When I’m working I like music without words and when I’m not working, I’m watching FOX news.

No comments: