Monday, April 20, 2009

I feel so special...

Okay, you know when you are in 7th grade and the most popular girl in school says "Hi" to you??? That is how I feel today! :)

Jen at Edens Bouquet made a post on her blog from a recipe I posted here. I feel so special.

This girl is freakin' amazing. I mean, she has soon-to-be 9 children. They just built their dream home (you HAVE to check out her posts under Categories - Ranch Life) with their own hands. They came from pretty much nothing and made a beautiful life for themselves and their children. Isn't it like one of the ten commandments not to idolize? I am guilty. ;)

And did I mention her absolutely extraordinary clothesline that she created and sells? Anyone who knows me knows that I don't have a trendy bone in my body, but I love to dress my children up (when they do get dressed...LOL!). I found out about Jen when she was just starting out on eBay. Talk about coming a long way. Basically Edens Bouquet and Simply to Impress started the same way...and look at both of them today! :) Who would have ever guessed? I bought some clothes from her for Mackenzie to wear to our rehearsal dinner for our wedding...and that was it, I was hooked! Natalie was blessed in an Edens Bouquet gown. To die for!

Visit her site: http://www.edensbouquet.com/

And make sure to follow her blog: http://www.edensbouquet.com/blog


* And of course, in this post there are pics of TJ in some fabulous clothes Jen sent me when he was born. Too cute!

No comments: