Wednesday, October 8, 2008

how hard can it be to get a picture of 2 girls???



Oh my...I am ready to give up my photography hobby! Let me tell you...I cannot BELIEVE how hard it is to get two little girls to both look at the camera at the same time. First, I have Natalie, who wants to steal the camera's attention for herself...and then I have Kennedy, who wants to do everything BUT look right into the lens. ARGHHHHHH!!!!

Anyway, we are combining their birthday parties this year, and having it in November. I thought it would be cute to have a "monkey themed" birthday party (since I call them my little monkeys). I pictured getting this cute photo of them "monkeying" around. Hmmm. What was I thinking?

Well...I think I got what I am going to have to get by with. It is cute. Just not what I envisioned. But I got some cute photos out of the "shoot" anyhow!











No comments: