Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My new favorite addiction! :)






I am in LOVE with a new website I found...freecycle.com

It is a group within Green Bay that "freecycle's" items they don't want anymore. Someone posted that they had 9 pairs of little girls shoes that were in both Kennedy and Natalie's sizes...so I emailed her, she put them on her front porch, and I picked them up! I also scored two jackets for both girls that look absolutely brand new! One is Columbia Sportswear and the other is Oshkosh, so they are not cheap jackets. Everything was free!

I had a big box of girls clothing that they had outgrown. Instead of hauling it to Goodwill, I put a post up, and yesterday afternoon someone came and took it off the front porch...what a fantastic concept!

***on a side note, I just got the canvas delivered for above our fireplace...thought since I was taking photos, I would show that off! I just love it!

No comments: