Friday, October 3, 2008

it's a cold night...and the boys are camping

Yikes! This is the first weekend of "frost warnings" and, of course, that would be the weekend that Brian and Alex are going on a "father/son campout". Okay, in all fairness, they are camping out in our backyard with the scout leader, and another father/son duo. But, they are still sleeping out in their tents, and it is frigid. I mean, Brian just came in and said he rolled out his sleeping bag and ice fell off of it. Wow. I feel a little guilty about sleeping in our warm bed. :) The bad thing is that I signed us up for a 14 mile bike ride at 8:30 in the morning...I am sure I will have a bunch of "happy campers" (excuse the pun) by tomorrow afternoon!

Anyway, I thought it was cool when I looked out our bedroom window at early dusk and saw them preparing. So I watched and took a few photos.





No comments: